Sunday 17 July 2011

Back in the saddle

For some strange reason I've been finding it difficult to make the time for painting just lately.  Can't imagine why.  The bug continues to bite however, and I managed to sneak away briefly to finish off a picture earlier this evening.  It's only a small piece, 7 x 3.5 inches, and hasn't come out all that brilliantly, but if felt nice to be actually producing something again.  I've also sketched the outlines of another, larger picture that I'm hoping to start tomorrow.  If there's no update within 24 hours then you'll know that I've been sitting around admiring my beautiful baby daughter again when I should have been painting!

2 comments:

  1. It is good you can manage a bit of painting despite your latest distraction! Looking forward to seeing teh larger painting too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rolina, just started work on the next one. Think it may be a rather long haul though. By the way, I'm in the process of transplanting my blog to http://grahamtownsend.com - would be great if you could join there too (or instead I suppose!) as I won't be updating this site any more.

    ReplyDelete